||2 years ago|
|docker||2 years ago|
|examples||2 years ago|
|molly||2 years ago|
|tests||2 years ago|
|.gitignore||2 years ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|SETUP.md||2 years ago|
|readme.org||2 years ago|
|run_molly||2 years ago|
|setup.cfg||2 years ago|
|setup.py||2 years ago|
glue together the matrix and org-mode. built with matrix-nio
- Send your thoughts to a matrix channel! Its easy, its everywhere, and its plaintext.
Convert individual messages in your matrix channel into todo items in orgmode
- Assumes the same sorts of things as other mobile orgmode solutions, a mobile-refile.org file, that sort of thing.
- Eventually, come back on your main computer and refile shit accordingly.
Be able to write orgmode from within Python
- Write basic todo entries
- Add meta data (when was I captured, etc)
- Be able to read matrix messages from within Python (use matrix nio, apparently its the Approved Shit now https://github.com/poljar/matrix-nio)
- Make E2EE work; supposedly that's doable with this bot.
- Clear out the unnecessary parts of the template I copied
- Add back in the tooling improvements
Improve orgmode integration
- Have try/except blocks, verify that the path exists, make it if it doesn't, etc etc etc.
- Probably need to write one or two lines of lisp to help the end user not keep the refile buffer open; that'd just get in their way.
Package using Pypi
- Eventually I'd like the option of deploying via ansible with the community playbooks, so also build out a Dockerfile.
- Add an ansible-playbook for deploying via matrix-docker-ansible-deploy, if they'll have me.
- Use all the same packages i'm floating for developer standards at work:
setup all of this stuff
Precommit (for all your commithook needs)
- On initial setup you likely want to run a new config against all files: `pre-commit run –all-files`
Black + commithooks; feel free to tweak line settings
- Black is still technically pre-release; install like `pipenv install -d black –pre`
- Mypy + commithooks
- Pylint / Flake8; feel free to tweak line settings
Pipenv (bluh. I guess this is what work is using, so, fine.)
- append installs with `-d` to add them as a dev dependency
- Pytest + unittest.
- Add on pydantic to mypy
- Futz with mypy's config to require declaring types
Python versions with pyenv
- This is pretty easy, though its a very stupid curl | bash. Fuckers.
- Also some annoying prereqs that you need to be careful about; some Mac specific fuckery.
- Look into alternate methods of revert buffer per: https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/3609/can-i-set-a-particular-file-to-automatically-and-silently-accept-changes
Get LSPs shit working with my new setup:
- auto detect pyvenv
- resolve imports
- make magit play nice with pre-commit hooks
Making this work
- Get a user created that you'll use its ocredentials for.
Get the room ID for the room you want to use.
- you can find this in the advanced settings for a room, generally.
- Fill out the